mercoledì 7 luglio 2021

Vicmarc vl300

The electronic variable speed drive gives up to 200% torque on low rpm and it comes with a powerful 2. It comes with a powerful 2. VL 3, banco corto, senza banco, senza motore PREZZO IVA ESCLUSA. Not only do we offer Lathes, we also have a full range of related items for woodturners at exceptional prices.


Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on.

I received my lathe in mid September and I have rough turn and cored around blocks in the 14” to 20” size range. In addition, I have been able to finish turn a few bowls. Following is my review of the lathe. I think I am going to buy one without the base and motor from Craft Supplies.


I already have a motor and controller. That only leaves building a stable base. Just curious if anyone else has done this. I figure about $5for the base.

Terry Martin demonstrates how to add a bowl to our VM1and VM1Chuck. VL3SHORT SM EVS 2. On this page you will find a range of products and prices. If you would like further technical information about any product, you can click on the link below. PLEASE NOTE : OUR SHOWROOM IS CLOSED.


The VM1Chuck measures 6" in diameter, weighs pounds and is nickel plated to resist corrosion. Any of the VM1accessory Jaws can be used on the VM1Chuck and must be purchased separately. Vicmarc Lathes, range. Still a great quality lathe, but with a lighter duty stand and less powerful motor.


La data di oggi è Lun Lug. Bænken har en drejelængde på 5mm. Vangeforlænger er ekstra udstyr. Forum » Area Tecnica » Tornitura. Vai a Precedente2. This chuck will handle large or small workpieces. Serie di accessori disponibili quasi infinita.


I comandi start, stop, velocità e senso di rotazione sono mobili fissabili con magnete.

The knee stop-bar I still have but took it off. It has EVS and a remote control switch. It will come with a range of tool rests specific to this size lathe.


I am in the market for a serious lathe upgrade and need some help in comparing my top choices. Both same hp, both "short bed" lathes, both fixed headstocks with outboard capabilities.


I was familiar, I had no success, the typical response being that the accessory I needed might be available in three to six months. I have turned some large bowls on my current vl3in which I needed to extend the banjo to its fullest length and have not noticed any vibration.


Turning a large sphere out of liquid amber. Showing how to turn a without the use of a template. By being able to swing the tailstock out of the way, this allows the turner to have more room over the bed when turning bowls or vessels without the inconvenience of having to lift the tailstock on and off the bed.


Replies: Last Post: 15th 09:PM.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.